Event: Cranleigh Christmas Fair 2019
Date: Saturday 9th November 2019
The 2019 Fair is to be held in the Wyatt Hall and outdoor Quadrangle at Cranleigh Prep School, Horseshoe Lane, Cranleigh GU6 8QQ. Stallholders selling Food and Drink or providing a Catering service are usually in the outside quadrangle whilst other stallholders may be inside or outside depending on preference and availability.
We hope the following information is useful and answers any questions you have but please contact us on email@example.com if you need further information.
- Doors to the Fair will open to the public at 10am.
- Doors to the public will close at 4pm, stallholders must leave by 6pm.
- Various stall sizes are available from 6ft to 12ft. Prices for stalls will be confirmed when the application process opens.
- A 13amp power socket supply can be provided to all stalls in the Wyatt Hall and outdoor Quadrangle if requested and paid for at time of booking. Electrical items must be PAT tested.
- WiFi is available in the Wyatt Hall and Quadrangle however please note that there is limited mobile coverage at the school so we suggest that all stallholders can accept cash and cheques.
- Free onsite parking is provided.
- Standard entry in the fair brochure is included.
- There is a staggered set-up for stallholders from 630am on the Saturday morning in the Wyatt Hall and Quadrangle. (Stallholders will be notified individually of their time slot in advance).
- It may also be possible for some stallholders in the Wyatt Hall only to set up on Friday 8th November between 6pm and 7pm (by prior arrangement with the organisers).
- Stalls will be clearly marked showing whose stall is where.
- There is no additional space available unless booked and paid for in advance.
- The floor plan cannot be changed on the day.
- Please note there is no space to display products in front of the stalls as this blocks the aisles.
We ask all stallholders to kindly donate a prize towards our raffle. All proceeds from the raffle go towards The Cranleigh Foundation. The Foundation exists to support bursary places for local children in extreme family circumstances who would benefit from a boarding education.