Event: Cranleigh Christmas Fair 2023
Date: Saturday 4th November 2023
The 2023 Fair is to be held in the Wyatt Hall, Dance Studio and outdoor Quadrangle at Cranleigh Prep School, Horseshoe Lane, Cranleigh GU6 8QQ.
We hope that the following information is useful and answers any questions you have but please contact us on email@example.com if you need further information.
- Doors to the Fair will open to the public at 10am.
- Doors to the public will close at 4pm, stallholders must leave by 6pm.
- Various stall sizes are available from 6ft to 12ft.
- A 13amp power socket supply can be provided to all stalls if requested and paid for at time of booking. Electrical items must be PAT tested.
- WiFi is available in the Wyatt Hall, Dance Studio and Quadrangle however please note that there is limited mobile coverage at the school so we suggest that all stallholders can accept cash and cheques.
- Free onsite parking is provided for one vehicle per stall.
- Standard entry in the fair brochure is included.
- There is a staggered set-up for stallholders from 6.30am on the Saturday morning in the Wyatt Hall, Dance Studio and Quadrangle. (Stallholders will be notified individually of their time slot in advance).
- It may also be possible for some stallholders in the Wyatt Hall only to set up on the Friday evening between 6pm and 7pm (by prior arrangement with the organisers).
- Stalls will be clearly marked showing whose stall is where.
- There is no additional space available unless booked and paid for in advance.
- The floor plan cannot be changed on the day.
- Please note there is no space to display products in front of the stalls as this blocks the aisles.
- Stallholders are asked to be considerate towards other stallholders when setting out their display to ensure that they don’t encroach on others’ space. If a committee member judges that they have taken more than their allocated space, the stallholder will be asked to remedy this.
- Stallholders that have not paid their fee by the due date on their invoice may risk their pitch being offered to other applicants
We charge a fixed fee and do not ask for a percentage of take, however we do expect all stallholders to donate a prize from their stall, or a voucher, for our raffle. All proceeds from the raffle go towards The Cranleigh Foundation. The Foundation exists to support bursary places for local children in extreme family circumstances who would benefit from a boarding education.
Terms & Conditions
All stallholders must have current and adequate Public, Product & Employers Liability Insurance. If your application is successful the fair organisers will require details of that insurance prior to the fair.
You have the right to a full refund if requested within 14 days of making your payment. After this period, if you change your mind, we will endeavour to resell your stall and reimburse your payment, but this cannot be guaranteed. This policy is offered in addition to your legal rights.
Cancellations within 28 days (or fewer) of the date of the event will not be eligible for a refund.
In the event that the Fair is cancelled by the organisers, you will be entitled to a full refund of your stall fee.
We do not levy a percentage fee of your take; however we do request that you provide a suitable prize from your product range or voucher for our charity fundraising raffle.
Power & PAT testing
Power can be provided in the form of a single 13amp plug socket for an additional fee. All appliances that you bring must have an up to date PAT test certificate.
Visibility of stall name
It is a requirement under Trading Standards Legislation that you must display your trading name so that it is easily visible to all customers.